Actually pretty much What you see, is what you get!. Cheese ‘n Stuff Deli is a deli in a true New York fashion: Small and functional.
- Walk into the deli and past the checkout counter to the back of the deli. You may have to walk past a few people waiting to place their order, but “Hey… that’s New York.” Review the board and posters as you go.
- At the far back of the deli Stan will greet you with a smile. Tell him exactly what you want to order. You can preview the menu here ahead of time to save a bit of the process.
- Tell one of his daughters (yes it’s been a family operation for over 60 years) if you want potato salad, macaroni salad or three bean salad. Or better yet… CHEESECAKE!
- When you get to the register, decide if you want chips and or a beverage.
- The other daughter will ring you up, and then you pull up a chair at one of the tables.
- If you have lots of time, at the far back of the deli is a checkerboard.
- The last step is ENJOY!